The primary role will be to assist the Stores Manager in the efficient operation of the stores room including procurement of all materials, ensuring that they are stored in the correct locations and all paperwork is correct and entered into the ATS material handling software.
While the role is primarily Stores based, the job holder will also assist machine build technicians with mechanical machine assembly as necessary.
Primary duties will include:
- Input orders into system, seek approval per procedures and email PO details to supplier
- Monitor progress of orders, updating system and stores manager of changes
- Keep relevant personnel aware of progress of orders, highlighting any delays or changes to plan
- Manage all incoming deliveries and record in system
- Keep the stores area tidy and clean
- Assist mechanical machine assembly when necessary
Educational, Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Prior experience not necessary
- Ability to work on own initiative and must be proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Common sense approach with attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Interest in mechanics and / or machinery an advantage
- Current driving licence and able to travel as required
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com.