The Quality Manager is responsible for the management, direction and coordination of all quality activities across the company. This includes providing the quality support to ensure that the required quality standards are achieved. The Quality Manager is also responsible for actively promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement. This role provides leadership for accreditation and inspections and educates others on quality within the company
- Managing the quality system and being the key point of contact for the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- The Quality Manager will plan and execute all audits both internally and externally ensuring all relevant documentation is up to date and correct, complete audit corrective action report and monitor progress
- Liaise with technical function to create Functional Design Specification (FDS) in accordance with customer’s User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Create internal test documentation and ensure all products are inspected and tested to meet customer requirements. Review and approve all test documentation associated with product and ensure it adheres to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Liaise with departments across the business ensuring all business needs are met and all production issues are addressed and resolved
- Drive key changes and continuous improvement in site Quality Systems and Procedures
- Deal with all customer queries, making sure all complaints are dealt with in a professional manner and that learning’s are reviewed and implemented as applicable.
- Training of staff pertaining to Stand Operating Procedure (SOPs) and QMS
- Chair bi-annual management quality review meetings
- Liaise with external certification bodies as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
Relevant Experience and Knowledge
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience working in a GMP environment with experience of implementing relevant systems and processes
- Excellent leadership skills as well as interpersonal skills, both written and verbally
- Experience working across a number of departments, liaising with department managers to come to appropriate decisions
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean tools
- Experience in fields of automation / engineering an advantage
- Experience with ISO 9001 or similar quality standards desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including effective influencing skills
- Technical writing experience. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Evidence of strong organisational, planning and time management abilities
Part time working (minimum 24 hours per week) will be considered for this role.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com.