Job Description & Duties:
The Machine Build Technician is responsible for the build and debug of machines. The main aspects of the job include:
- Mechanical assembly and debugging of customised automated assembly machines.
- Marking up any changes to mechanical & electrical drawings that change during the machine build phase.
- Electrical field wiring aspect of machine building
- Electrical wiring of machine control panels (qualifications permitting)
- On-site installation of equipment
- Meeting project delivery deadlines
- Maintaining GMP standards
- Complying with company safety policies
- Managing materials related to the machine build
You will be responsible for signing off that the mechanical & electrical aspects of a machine are up to standard before any equipment is shipped. This roll in the company is critical to the success of a project and requires self-critical and detailed workmanship in order to be able to set the highest standards for the practices in the company.
The mechanical aspects of the job involve assembling components from detailed assembly drawings and then mechanical fault finding and problem solving. You will also be required to build pneumatic and electrical schematics required on the machine and detail any changes. You will be involved in the mechanical & electrical debug after the machine is powered up.
- Machine build
- Innovate modifications & solutions.
- Field wiring.
- Electrical / mechanical debug.
- Read / mark-up electrical drawings.
- Debugging of machines. Electrical/ Mechanical.
- Managing the machine build materials that they are working on.
- Restocking of mechanical components ie screws, profile accessories.
- Maintain workshop
- Machine manuals
- Quality / pre-delivery checks.
- Minor milling, drilling
- Tidy up tools
- General tool maintenance.
|Job Category||Workshop Team|
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com.