The electrical design engineer is responsible for the development and delivery of electrical designs to facilitate the manufacture of complex automated equipment. The role includes design, materials sourcing and procurement, offering guidance to build teams and assisting in debug & test activities where required.
- Developing electrical designs for complex automation projects
- Detailing electrical schematics for build
- Sourcing of electrical components for designs
- Creating test plans and documentation packs for developed electrical designs
- Assisting in electrical debug of systems
- Liaising with customers & suppliers
- Meeting project delivery deadlines
- Candidates must have a general electrical/electronic engineering degree diploma, ideally with manufacturing content.
- Familiarity with m/c elements such as; electrical controls, AC/DC motors, servo motors, invertors, general panel equipment, drives and pneumatics.
- Experience of using software packages such as Eplan, Autocad, Microsoft office.
- Basic knowledge & understanding of PLC programming and controls methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven to deliver inside normally expected timelines.
- The candidate will need to be a team player and fit well within a team of professional individuals.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.