ATS is a Sligo based company specialising in offering our clients advanced automation solutions to their manufacturing requirements comprising of mechanical mechanisms, pneumatics, robotics, electrical control systems, vision systems and servo systems. Our customers are typically large multinational companies and we provide solutions in Ireland, Europe, Asia and South America. We are currently seeking suitable recruits to enrol in full apprenticeship programs in the following trades:
- MAMF – Mechanical Automation & Mechanical Fitting
- Electrical Instrumentation
Applicants must have achieved at least Grade D in five Leaving Certificate subjects, including Mathematics and preferably one Technical subject.
Apprentice needs to maintain a high standard of workmanship, with a strong safety record.
The successful candidate should display a positive learning ethos.
These are entry level, on-the-job and classroom training based programmes and is therefore ideally aimed towards recent school-leavers.
A typical programme will include the following;
- Receive guidance and support from experienced engineers and technicians who are experts in their fields.
- Support the on-site qualified machine build technicians in daily routine and non routine build and debug of highly automated equipment
- Maintain a Solas training register
- Adhere to all of the on-site safety and quality rules
- Work in different environments across the site, e.g. panel build, field wiring, machine debug, installations, etc
- Attend block releases across a number of phases through the 4 year apprenticeship cycle, this may require travel to one of the Technical Institutions.
|Job Category||Workshop Team|
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com.